TERMS & CONDITIONS
In these Conditions the following words shall have the following meanings:
- “the Buyer” means the person, firm or company by whom the Order is made
- “the Seller” means musclerox.com
- “the Goods” means the articles which is the Seller to supply to the Byer as identified on the Order
- “the Conditions” means the standard terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and includes any special terms and conditions or variations agreed in writing between an authorized representative of the Buyer or Seller
- “the Order” means any order for the goods placed by the Buyer
- “the Contract” means the contract for the sale and purchase of the Goods
1. Orders /Shipping policy/Payment processing methods
- 1.1 Orders shall be placed exclusively on line through “musclerox.com An Order counts as a quotation. A Contract only gets accomplished after the Seller has accepted the quotation either by email or in writing within 10 days.
- If the acceptance has not been accomplished during this time frame the Seller has decided to refuse the quotation.
- 1.2 Orders shall be sent via UPS or DHL. Delivery costs shall be paid by the Buyer.
- 1.3. The accepted modes of payments are: credit card, cash on delivery (only in Germany), PayPal or advanced payment.
- 1.4. The Goods shall be sent to the address provided by the Buyer.
- 1.5. The Orders shall be processed and delivered as fast as possible.
- The Seller will not be responsible for loss or damage resulting from failure to supply the Goods caused by any circumstances outside its control and where any such cause prevents delivery within a reasonable time of the quoted delivery date the Seller reserves the right to suspend or cancel delivery in whole or part.
- 1.6. Deliveries abroad need written agreement.
2. Retention of Title
- Until payment has been received in full by the Seller of all monies owing or due in respect of the Order, the legal and beneficial title in the Goods will remain with the Seller.
- The Seller shall not be liable for any delay in supplying or any failure to supply the Goods if these are not caused by the negligence of the Seller, its agents or otherwise.
4. Return of unopened Goods only (not applicable for Non – Traders)
- Due to limited durability of the Goods only unopened Goods may be returned
- Term 4 does not apply to Non-Traders
5. Use of Artist Pigments
- All Artist Pigment are not licensed as tattoo colourings and are therefore not suitable as such. These colours are artist colours particularly suitable for drawings of tattoo templates.
6. Choice of Law
- The law and jurisdiction applicable to these conditions shall be that of the German Republic disclaiming the UN-Trade –Law
7. Place of Fulfilment/Jurisdiction
- 7.1 The place of fulfilment is the place of business of musclerox.com (Darmstadt)
- 7.2 The place of jurisdiction is the place of business of musclerox.com (Darmstadt)
- Terms 7.1 and 7.2 do not apply to Non-Traders